Sunday, October 3, 2010


I can't wait for Halloween again!!!!!!! Can't wait to post pictures of my new costume! Sorry that I just posted them now! I really need to keep up on my blog. Hope to post some more exciting things!

Last month I got Super Citizen! I was so excited that I got picked from my teacher! School is GREAT! I get to be on Student Council and I am a captain. I am over the Activities Committee and our Committee is thinking of doing a Talent Show! We are so excited!

I am doing tennis and Brady is doing Soccer! Brenden started Preschool at the Collage and is loving it!

Brooks is now walking all over the place! We are so glad he is trying and is not trying to be lazy anymore! I will try to post more when I have some more exciting stuff! (:



2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

Supr cute Raelie!

delaney said...

hey raelie this delaney vest from heritage elementry i moved to spanish fork in 2009 i havent seen you guys in forever!!:) i will have to came down and have lunch with all of you at school the next time i come down!!:)