Friday, January 1, 2010

Time to post something

Sorry I haven't posted anything through December. We had a GREAT Christmas and hope everyone else had a good one too. Her are some of the things I got for Christmas:A China porcelain doll, A speaker that plays music out of my I Pod, Bath fizzes, a cute colorful scarf, hair flower and coconut body gel and lotion (THANK YOU Meili, Mikki and Bekah) TinkerBell And The Lost Treasure, and A DS game called My Fashion Mall (Charm Girls Club). I think I got pretty good stuff. More adds on to that. I just put some of my stuff. Sorry I don't have any pictures. Mabe later. Tomorrow (Saturday) I get to got to Meet Your Teacher for the Primary. And I also get to go to my cousin Ty's Fairwell for his Mission. We are all very sad. And all very happy that he will go on a Mission. :) :)

3 comments:

Tobler's said...

Good Post Rae! Sounds like Santa found your house...you must have been pretty nice!
Have fun at 'Meet your teacher' and I will see you at Ty's!
We are so excited of his decision to serve a mission. He will be an awesome missionary!

s.calder said...

Thanks, Rae! I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Hope you're feeling better! Thanks for the delicious noodles and bread...it was wonderful!

Jami Hansen said...

It sounds like you did have a really good Christmas.. You got some really cool stuff..Thanks, Raelie for the b-day gift for Tayden. She loves it. You are such a sweetheart. I am so glad you & Tayden are friends..